The typically Japanese ‘flavor’ of the bed, is expressed in a remarkable geometric style of its interlocking joints.
Toki is the ideal frame for lovers of “low beds”.
A grove between two layers of solid finger joint beech wood runs around the edge of the frame, adding style and refinement to the bed, and supporting the suspended nightstands. Toki is designed to be used with tatami but can also be used with a normal slatted base.
- solid finger joint beech wood
- Interlocking assembly without metal parts (Magnetic Free)
- Toki headboard slotted into the groove
- Recommended headboard: Padded cotton Futon with removable cover, available in a range of colors with or without ideograms
- Treat with natural non-toxic impregnating oils
- Can also be made to measure
- Selected raw materials
- Natural wood bed
- Japanese bed